Well, here it is January 6 and I have gotten off to a great start this year! I am going back to the Paleo/Primal diet that I tried a couple of years ago. I felt waaay better on it than I have for a long time. So I am going back and doing it for permanent this time. My body is a gift from my Heavenly Father and it's about time I started treating it that way. I have also started working out, and I have to say I am sore, but in a good way. I want to build my strength back up so that I can do the things that I've always wanted to do, but haven't been in shape to do.
So this is my pledge to myself! I am going to be a new me. I like me, but there is room for improvement. And isn't that what this life is about anyway, improving ourselves?! I think that is what Heavenly Father wants; for us to become the best that we can so that we can be happier when we return to him and not have regrets.
I am going to hang out with people that are positive. I am going to make new friends and be the best friend that I can be. I like this new me. I am happier being this way. I like smiling and helping others. So, this is who I am and who I am going to become.
Happy New Year, Happy New Me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment