
Ok, so since my last post it has taken a couple of days to get moving again. To go up and down stairs was pure torture. However, I'm trying to get back at it so that I won't be so sore next time Hannah takes me for a run.
So, I'm so excited. I've got a new hobby. I'm selling Cake Platters on Etsy.com. I have a link to the left here so that anytime anyone wants to see what I'm selling it will be there. Here are just a few of the one's I've put together so far. It's been pretty fun putting these together and I'm hoping they sell (you know, the fun money and all.) Hannah helped pick out some of the colors and we
had fun just doing this together.
They make great wedding and shower gifts and are fun for those neighborhood parties. Anyway here's hoping that this will be a success! If anyone wants to contact me instead of buying off my site, just give me holler and I'll be glad to make one up for you!!


1 comment:
THESE ARE SOOOO ADORABLE! I love them! nice job!
Post a Comment