Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Latest News

Hannah had her baby on June 13.  Her name is Juniper and she is beautiful! She weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces and was 21 inches long.  Hannah and Trevor have been really good taking care of her.  Hannah goes back to work on July 22 and Trevor will begin school in August.  They have asked me to watch Junie 4 days a week at first and then about 8 weeks into the semester one of Trevor's classes ends and I will watch her 3 days a week.  We will see how it all goes.  Trevor will graduate next spring and so I will help them as much as I can.

Chris and Maddi have moved into a new house in the city of Soap Lake, WA.  They are happy with it.  It sits on 6 acres and they have a lot of projects to do, but I think they will be happy there.  I am going to visit them in August to help do some painting and such.  It will be good to see the little girls again. I miss having them around!

Logan and Maria also moved into a new home.  It is in Syracuse, Utah.  It is a beautiful home with lots of space.  Maria's family is able to come and spend a lot of time there.  Logan is doing well in his business.  We don't see them much, but hear from them from time to time and know they are happy.  Maria's parents take their children quite a bit and they love that.

Parker and Jamie are doing well.  Parker and Sam are working on their business together and I hope it goes well.  Goldie and Oli are growing up like crazy.  Goldie started to walk this week.  She is such a doll.  I see Goldie and Oli more than I see the other grandchildren and so I am up more on what they are doing.

Mom and Dad Call are still struggling along.  Pam and Burton moved out of their home and found a rental that is close to mom and dad.  We will all have to start taking dinners into mom and dad again so that they have good food as mom tends to make the same thing every day.  Dad is getting worse as far as his legs go.  He is so shaky now and can hardly walk, or shuffle.  Mom's Alzheimer's is getting worse.  She thinks she is 30 years ago.  It is a hard thing to watch.  I hope I never get like either of them.

I started going to a therapist and I think it was helping, but then things got busy and I stopped.  Sometimes I think I am such a wreck and that I really need to go, but then other times I do okay.  We'll see how I do on my own.  If necessary I can call her back and check in.

That is the latest news.

No comments: